Secure network architectures need to constantly evolve to keep up with the latest advanced persistent threats. There are two ways to find out if your solution isn’t keeping up:
- wait for a breach to happen
- run validation tests
And that is where Fortinet CTAP comes into place.
A Fortinet Cyber Threat Assessment can help you better understand:
- Security Risk – which application vulnerabilities are being used to attack your network, which malware/botnets were detected, what phishing attacks are making it through your defenses and which devices are “at risk”— for security breach probability.
- Productivity – which peer-to-peer, social media, instant messaging, and other apps are running—for application visibility control as well as what spam, newsletters or adult content may be bothering your email.
- Utilization and Performance – what is your throughput, session, and bandwidth usage requirements during peak hours—for the network, email system and critical applications.
- Quick: Less than 7 days of monitoring
- Easy: No interruption to your infrastructure
- Comprehensive: Security, Productivity and Performance
- at no Cost